Lisburn Competition Terms & Conditions
- Competition to win a Marks & Spencer to the value of £100.
- All entrants to the competition must be Northern Ireland residents aged 18 or over.
- Entrant does not need to be a Progressive Building Society Member.
- To enter, complete and submit an entry form in Lisburn branch on or before Friday 30th November 2018.
- The closing date for entry is 5.00pm, Friday 30th November 2018.The prize draw will be made on Tuesday 4th December 2018 and the winner notified via email or telephone by Wednesday 5th December 2018.
- Entry to the competition is not open to employees of Progressive
Building Society (hereafter referred to as ‘the promoter’) or anyone connected with the competition.
- Entry to the competition is free and no purchase is necessary.
- Progressive Building Society (The Promoter) reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or equivalent value. The prize is not transferrable. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person. Entry to the competition is deemed acceptance of these rules.
- Entries from third parties or agents, bulk entries or incomplete entries will not be accepted. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion.
- The prize winner agrees to take part in any promotional activity in connection with the competition.
- All reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the prize remains unclaimed after 4 weeks the prize draw will be voided, and the winner will forfeit the claim to the prize. A new winner will be chosen at random.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the promotion as necessary due to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility or liability for any incorrect or inaccurate entry.
- The decision of the Promoter is final, and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- The Promoter shall be under no liability whatsoever in connection with any loss, damage or injury suffered as a direct or indirect result of the prize and/or the promotion.
- The Promoter is Progressive Building Society, Registered in Northern Ireland 11BNI. Registered Office – Progressive House, 33/37 Wellington Place, Belfast. BT1 6HH. The draw and terms and conditions will be governed by Northern Irish law.